1. Customer data is processed in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data.
2. The data will be subject to computer processing, will appear in the VIRTUGAL databases and are intended for registration, statistical operations and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information.
3. All personal data collected by our site is intended exclusively for the commercial use of our company and is under no circumstances made available to third parties.
4. The provision of such data is optional.
5. It is guaranteed that, under the terms of the law, the right of access, rectification and cancellation of any data concerning the Customer may be done by writing to the address on the home page of the site.
6. Although the site www.virtugal.com has secure areas where information circulates encrypted, there is other data that circulates in an open network and is not protected against possible deviations. Thus, VIRTUGAL cannot be responsible for the communication of access passwords, confidential codes and any other sensitive information that may eventually be misappropriated.
7. At no time will we ask you for your username, password, credit card number or other personal information by email. So if you receive any email that appears to be from us asking you to provide any personal information, please do not reply.